Our Values and Ethics
We have a very strong set of organisational principles, values and ethics that underpin all we do. These can be summed up by the following statements:
- We are leaders in our field and relentlessly pursue quality in all we do.
- We believe in measurement against professional standards that are based on sound values and ethical behaviour.
- We strongly adhere to and actively promote the European Mentoring and Coaching Council's (EMCC's) Code of Ethics.
- We develop expertise, both internally and within our associates, to operate effectively in a range of contexts.
- We follow a holistic and 'situational' approach to coaching and mentoring providing us and our clients with a pragmatic, flexible approach.
- We believe success in life generally comes from doing simple things consistently, but just because it's simple, doesn't make it easy to do.
- We actively encourage individuals to develop their own unique coaching identity within a robust framework of best practice.
- We recognise individual preferences to learn, hence our commitment to blended learning.
- We recognise individual experience and expertise and the power of sharing knowledge as part of the blended experience.
- We do not discriminate and we promote equality in all areas.
- We are environmentally conscious and follow low carbon policies wherever possible.
- 21st and 22nd January 2014
- Start date for Certificate in Team Coaching programme
- 11th and 12th March 2014
- Start date for Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes
- 25th, 26th and 27th March 2014
- Start date for Leading and Coaching Across Cultures Seminar with Philippe Rosinski
- 20th May 2014
- Start date for Certificate in Organisational Coach-Mentor Supervision