This workshop runs from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm at the Holiday Inn in Oxford or London location. Please check with OCM Head Office for details.
Please note 11th December is now FULL.
Change is a constant feature of the client’s world, yet accepting and transitioning through change can present a real challenge. As a coach-mentor, this session looks at how to support your clients to explore their attitude towards change, and find strategies to help them more forward.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
· Recognise the VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) change climate in themselves, their clients, and the wider organisation
· Describe their own reaction to behavioural change
· Recognise the importance of adaptability and resilience as a coach
· Describe a number of models of change
· Practice coaching in the context of change
· Identify areas on the topic of change that will provide a foundation for further exploration and development.
Overview of the content
· Overview of the subject, with recognition of the requirement for safe practice
· Reframing of VUCA
· Behavioural change – it starts with you
· Building your resilience as a coach – knowledge, skills and attributes
· Introduction to, and discussion around, several change approaches within the generic themes of
- The individual
- The group/team
- The organisation
· Opportunity to practice your preferred approach with your fellow delegates
Pre workshop preparation
· Bring examples of current, unresolved, and not too complex topics on the theme of change you are comfortable to be coached on.