Supervision fulfils a number of needs for coaches and mentors:
- an opportunity to examine, reflect and learn from your own (and others) practice
- a developmental resource, and place to learn new or different approaches
- a safe space to share and explore concerns and issues, as well as celebrate success
- a professional container to unravel potential ethical and boundary issues
- a tangible way of demonstrating on-going fitness to practice, safeguarding you, your clients and the profession.
Alongside developing people to become supervisors, we offer supervision in a range of formats in order to make supervision as accessible as possible to coaches and mentors looking to maintain and build the quality of their practice.