What we offer
Please use the "Helping you" box to qualify your search
Qualifications and training
In your organisation
Our primary objective is to shape an approach that is ideally suited to meet your requirements, built on our holistic, situational philosophy and a real understanding of your people and your business. In order to maximise the return on your investment, our aim is to build capacity and potential in your organisation rather than create dependence on our services. By doing this we ensure that coaching and mentoring is cost effective and self-sustaining.
Why not read the case study or scroll down to find out more about our offerings?
It is a complex and often confusing market so chosing the right qualification can be challenging.
There are many decisions to be made before deciding what accreditation you require and what level of training is appropriate. For example, what type of coach or mentor do you want to be, who do you want to be working with and where you want to be coaching are all important considerations.
The good news is that we're here to help you make an informed decision so you chose the right approach for you, even if that means training with one our competitors! Throughout the year we run a wide range of open enrolment accredited qualification programmes so it doesn't matter if you're just starting out or are looking to develop advanced skills, the chances are we have a programme that meets your requirements.
We're here to help so why not call our specialist to discuss your options or browse our offers below to find out more?
Executive and team coaching
Our international team of professional and experienced coach-mentors support the performance of teams and the development of resilient, authentic leaders in the UK, Europe Russia and Asia. The OCM Coach-Mentors have catalysed and enabled sustainable change for our clients across sectors from FMCG to IT, Public Health to Finance.
Today’s complex, interconnected, fast moving, ambiguous organisation needs leaders who inspire trust and engage their teams, managing themselves and others with skill and insight. It needs teams that rapidly and gracefully adapts to change, supporting each other’s performance and development.
Each leader, team and organisation is unique and the most effective mix of coaching styles, tools and positions will be individual to them. Our coaches are not only credible and educated but work flexibly and effectively across the range providing as needed:
- Non-directive coaching as well as experience-based mentoring
- Support as well as challenge
- Reflection and action focus.
We select and manage our coaching team carefully to ensure that we offer a wide variety of coaches, working in a range of languages, offering differing leadership experience and backgrounds. All of our team share The OCM’s pragmatic philosophy and take a systemic, solutions focussed approach.
Why not scroll down to find out more?
Our team of expert coaches and mentors have a wide range of knowledge and experience which you can access to support you in:
- Tailoring and design of coach-mentoring skills and practice development for internal coach-mentors and leaders, including access to our Learning Portal on line resources;
- Creating and implementing selection processes for your internal or external coaching and mentoring teams;
- Designing and implementing client matching processes for your coaching and mentoring pools, including use of our on line Coach Selector;
- Constructing and implementing measurement processes to check quality, assess value and gather organisational learning from your coaching and mentoring investment;
- Developing coaching and mentoring policies, procedures and resources to meet your strategic goals;
- Designing and supporting team coaching to support team development needs;
- Building and implementing coaching services to support your learning programmes and initiatives.
What we do
We work with organisations to design and implement strategically aligned mentoring programmes. We provide an end-to-end service that ensures clarity of purpose, world class stakeholder training, clear processes for selection and matching, effective measurement of outcomes, high ethical standards and efficient support/progrmame managament. We work to internationally recognised best practice mentorinng standards to provide a consistent and globally accepted benchmark of good practice mentoring.
Why develop internal mentoring capability?
Effective mentoring is widely regarded as one of the most effective ways of supporting the development of your people. When properly managed and delivered with skill, internal mentoring can be especially effective at meeting organisationally specific challenges. It can become a cost effective way of meeting your strategic objectives and delivering sustainable competitive advantage through your people.
Why work with The OCM?
We are mentoring experts with a proven track record of delivering results in a variety of sectors across the globe. We attribute this success to our focus on measureable impact and working systemically with our clients by linking our work to the strategic objectives. We share our experience and expertise to guide you through a structured process ensuring the desired impact is understood, the processes for effective management are in place and the skills we develop are fit for purpose.
We offer a number of services:
- Creating and implement effective strategy
- Providing innovative training
- Selection and matching
- Effective evaluation
- Support and management including tech solution.
Please contact our Head of Mentoring Katherine Ray to discuss how we can help you create a world class mentoring prorgamme.
Alternatively, why not have a look at our ELECTIRC Mentoring programme to see how we might build mentoring capability inyour organisation?
Supervision fulfils a number of needs for coaches and mentors:
- an opportunity to examine, reflect and learn from your own (and others) practice
- a developmental resource, and place to learn new or different approaches
- a safe space to share and explore concerns and issues, as well as celebrate success
- a professional container to unravel potential ethical and boundary issues
- a tangible way of demonstrating on-going fitness to practice, safeguarding you, your clients and the profession.
Alongside developing people to become supervisors, we offer supervision in a range of formats in order to make supervision as accessible as possible to coaches and mentors looking to maintain and build the quality of their practice.
Scroll down to read our supervison offers
What we're saying
Looking forward to welcoming you on the 11th! See you there, Lucy https://t.co/txUOJbzolG