What is individual accreditation?
By completing an European Individual Accreditation (EIA) with the EMCC, you are demonstrating that you meet the
highest possible standards in your professional practice. The EIA process provides emphatic evidence that you are a coach
and/or mentor who has qualified their competence in line with a rigorous Competency Framework,
that you have relevant experience with a range of clients over a number of years and that
you have continually developed your practice through ongoing CPD and supervision.
What are the benefits?
- Raises your personal credibility and professional standing;
- Provide greater certainty of your competence and ability;
- Standout from the crowd in an increasingly competitive space;
- Demonstrate that you are continually and always improving your ability;
- Provides a framework for personal development;
- Raises the credibility and standards of our profession.
What is the new process?
As one of the most trusted providers of coaching, mentoring and supervision services and training globally, EMCC International has given us
permission to assess and verify EIA applications for those who have completed one of our European Quality Awards and for those who have awards from other bodies.
We have worked with them to devise a simple, fast and low cost application process that includes the following three steps:
- Co-create Assessment Report Form (ARF) during a 30 min Learning Dialogue (2 hours if non OCM Alumni) with your Coach-mentor Supervisor (CMS)
- Applicant writes 500 word Statement of Practice outlining their approach, signature presence and commitment to CPD/Supervision
- The ARF is completed by your CMS, then signed off by our Internal Verifier, then submitted to EMCC Quality Award Panel for final sign off
What are the criteria for each level?
- Foundation Level: 1 yr experience, 50 contact hours, 5 clients. Evidence 16 hrs CPD per year, 1hr supervision per quarter, 5 pieces of reflection of practice per year and be a member of a professional body.
- Practitioner Level: 3 yrs experience, 100 contact hours, 10 clients. Evidence 16 hrs CPD per year, 1hr supervision per quarter, 5 pieces of reflection of practice per year and be a member of a professional body.
- Senior Practitioner Level: 5 yrs experience, 250 contact hours, 20 clients. Evidence 32 hrs CPD per year, 1hr supervision per 35 hrs of practice, 5 pieces of reflection of practice per year and be a member of a professional body.
What are the fees for each level?
We manage all aspects of the application process, from liasing with the EMCC to supporting you from start to finish. Regardless of the level of
your application, we charge a flat fee of £685 + VAT for those with an EQA and £1,085 + VAT for non EQA holders.
In addition to our fee, you will also pay the EMCC EIA fees listed below. To make life easier,
we will invoice both fees together and manage the payments to the EMCC on your behalf.
- Foundation Level: £120
- Practitioner Level: £190
- Senior Practitioner Level: £220