Coaching in the Context of Change
Facilitated webinar 9.30am - 12.30pm. Please see below for the follow up Action Learning Group dates and further information.
In this webinar series we will:
- Look at a reframe of VUCA from threat to opportunity
- Examine the role of behaviour in successful change
- Explore building resilience as a coach to navigate change
- Review a number of change approaches through the lens of the individual, the group/team, and the organisation
- Have an opportunity to participate in co-coaching in a safe environment to put your learning into practice (Part 3: Optional Action Learning Group)
By the end of the webinar series delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) change climate in themselves, their clients, and the wider organisation
- Describe their own reaction to behavioural change
- Recognise the importance of adaptability and resilience as a coach
- Describe a number of models of change
- Identify areas on the topic of change that will provide a foundation for further exploration and development
Hall, L. (2015). Coaching in times of crisis and transformation – how to help individuals and organisation flourish. London: Kogan Page
Hodges, J. (2016). Managing and leading people through organisational change – the theory and practice of sustaining change through people.
The follow up Action Learning Groups (ALG) will run virtually as follows:
For those attending the facilitated webinar on Wednesday 6th July 2022, the ALG will be on Wednesday 20th July from 9.30am - 11.30am.
For those attending the facilitated webinar on Wednesday 2nd November 2022, the ALG will be on Tuesday 22nd November from 1pm to 3pm.
Please ensure that you put both the facilitated webinar and ALG dates into your diary. Full joining instructions and pre-work will be sent around a month beforehand.
About the presenter
Anna McLean has been working as a Coach-Mentor Supervisor for The OCM since 2014. She is a qualified business psychologist with a passion for helping individuals to maximise their potential and improve performance by combining a strong appreciation of the way business works with expertise in the use of leading edge psychological tools and techniques.
how do i book and what price do i pay?
You can book online either by credit card or requesting an invoice.
To make coaching and mentoring more accessible for those with less resources, we charge different rates for corporate clients and those who are privately funded.
For us this means people who work for publicly listed or limited companies pay the corporate rate and self-funding individuals, anyone in the Public sector or anyone in the Third sector pay the privately funded rate.
Alumni of The OCM should select the Privately Funded rate.
Please respect our values and select the right price for you