Coaching Professional Apprenticeships & the Education Sector Webinar
Listen to Ed, Jenny and Carl discuss how our Apprenticeships programme can support the Education Sector.
We hope you find this webinar recording useful, if you have any questions please complete the form below and we'll get back to you with more information. We’d be happy to help.
Here’s a selection of the questions we answered for attendees during the informative Q&A session after the presentation, contact us to find out more.
- Is it possible for staff who do not meet the Apprenticeship Levy criteria (e.g. they work under 30 hours per week) to join onto the course and if so, would they receive any qualification/accreditation at the end?
- I’d like to learn more about the fast track option you mentioned, which I think may be useful for several of our team with prior experience.
- What can contribute to the 20% on the job training?
- You talked about coaching practice hours, and work based activity - can you explain the difference?
- Are participants required to find their own coachees as part of the programme?